Always use and accredited operator – look for the “tick”
So what is Tourism Accreditation and what does the “Tick” mean?
Tourism Businesses who display the accreditation tick have met a predetermined level of specific business criteria to enable them to provide and high level of quality customer service and best practice industry standards.
An accredited business is a business which has met set of nationally endorsed industry standards providing a model for continuous improvement in best business practice. These standards include:
- Effective business planning
- Professional and quality customer service
- Compliance with legislative requirements
- Appropriate business licensing
- Sound environmental practices